Eco Beauty Crew in Collaboration with Green Beauty Collage
This weeks tutorial is the ultimate essential for daytime makeup. If your looking to create a daily makeup look that is minimal, natural and youthful and gives the impression you aren’t actually wearing any makeup then you are going to love this one! This look is so easy to create that anyone can do it. You can create it using a minimal amount of product, you don’t need any fancy makeup brushes, and best of all… all of the products are natural and help to hydrate and nourish the skin all day long!!
- Step 1) Andreea uses Skin & Tonic Makeup Remover as a face oil, this is a light oil so it’s suibtable for all skin types. This gives a natural dewiness to the skin.
- Step 2) To improve hydration and help the makeup last longer apply Inika Certified Organic Pure Primer with Hyaluronic Acid, you only need half a pump, a little of this product really does go a long way!
- Step 3) As a base apply Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid, this gives light/medium coverage and contains Aloe Vera to soothe the skin. For any areas that need a little extra coverage apply Inika Certified Organic Perfection Concealer.
- Step 4) To add a youthful luminosity to the skin apply Inika Certified Organic Light Reflect Cream . Add a few dabs of Inika Mineral Blusher Puff Pot in the shade Rosy Glow and buff to blend. Finish the cheeks off by applying the Inika Loose Mineral Bronzer, this gives added glow with a satin finish.
- Step 5) Keep the eyes simple. Andrea applies ZAO Cream Eye Shadow in Golden Bronze using her fingers then adds a subtle definition to the outer edges of the eyes using the ZAO Pencil Multipurpose in Dark Brown. To elongate and add volume and structure to the lashes use PHB Ethical Beauty Black All-In-One Mascara in Black. This mascara is waterproof and great for all day wear. Fill in any gaps in the brows using the Inika Certified Organic Brow Pencil in the shade Dark Brunette.
- Step 6) Andreea applies a small amount of Antipodes Skin-Brightening Mineral Finishing Powder. This is a good tip if you have oily skin or are prone to oily patches as it will help your makeup last through the day, you could also try the Inika Mineral Mattifying Powder. To add a hint of colour to the lips Andreea uses Pacifica Colour Quench Lip Tint in the shade Blood Orange. You can use this as a subtle tint or build the colour up to your desired shade, plus it smells good enough to eat!
CLICK HERE to watch the full tutorial.