Natural No Makeup Look
Eco Beauty Crew in Collaboration with Green Beauty Collage
A “No Makeup-Makeup Tutorial” may sound like an utterly confusing concept but trust me of all the makeup looks, this is the one you want to perfect! Its about looking effortless when actually you have put a little effort in but shhhhh we won’t tell anyone!, and it enhances your natural tones and features to create a look that says YES I do just roll out of bed in the morning looking this gorgeous!
It is perfect for everyday wear and so quick and easy to create. If you don’t like the feel of too much heavy makeup on your skin or you simply like to look as though you aren’t actually wearing any makeup but you still want to hide those little imperfections that we all have, this weeks tutorial is a must watch.
We have used just 8 products to create this look, the key is minimal and simplistic.
Note: It is so important to use the right colour match of foundation or BB Cream for you skin, if you still havent found your perfect shade check out our Makeup Sampling Service.
- Step 1) To create a light base Andrea applies PHB Ethical Beauty Botanical BB Cream, this nourishing Botanical BB Cream blurs the line between makeup and skin care. Pure Minerals provide subtle coverage to leave skin looking flawless and radiant.
- Step 2) Using the Ere Perez Arnica Concealer dab to the undereye area with your finger to neutralize any dark areas and dab a little on the eyelids too. TIP:-Where there any breakouts or areas that need a little more coverage use a fine brush such as an eyeliner brush to pinpoint extactly where you need the cover to avoid that caked on look or any over-application. Optional:-If you suffer from oily skin it is a good idea just to set your base with a matifying powder such as the Antipodes Skin-Brightening Mineral Finishing Powder just a light layer with a powder brush will give a natural and luminous finish to the skin.
- Step 3) Apply Ere Perez Vanilla Highlighter to the high points of the face, the bridge of the nose and the cupids bow with your finger..
- Step 4) Take a big fluffly brush and apply only a small amount of Inika Loose Mineral Bronzer just to add a natural sunkissed glow. TIP:- Apply a small amount of the bronzer to the eyelids to give subtle definition without looking like you are wearing eyeshadow!
- Step 5) Add a little blush and colour to the lips using the Ere Perez Carrot Colour Pot. When applying to the cheeks use a brush and buff around the edges to blend. The Carrot Colour Pots come in 5 shades and are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. They give a natural matte finish to the lips and are non-drying.
- Step 6) Take the PHB Ethical Beauty Natural Organic Pencil Eyeliner and line only the upper lash line. Curl the lashes and apply one coat of PHB Ethical Beauty Black All-In-One Mascara to darken the lashes. All of PHB Ethical Beauty products are free from alcohol and all harmful chemicals, 100% Vegan, 100% Halal, Cruelty-free, eco-friendly and palm oil free and are lovingly made here in the UK, this brand really does tick all the boxes!
- Step 7) Brush the brows and lightly fill in any gaps using the ZAO Eyebrow Powder.
Thats it! Your all Done. X
CLICK HERE to watch the full tutorial.